Andres Driesholten

Why Choose Us

All what You Need To Know About Us

Andres Driesholten Co., Ltd. is a company specialized in mild steel plate,shipbuilding steel plate,Boiler steel,Weathering steel plateThe supply capacity per year is about 8,900,000 tons steel plate/coil according to EN10025,EN10028,ASTM A36,ASTM A131, JIS G3101,JIS G3106...

  • Gas cylinder steel plate

    Gas cylinder steel plate

    Gas cylinder steel plate is used in welded gas cylinder and related products. supplies gas cylinder steel with better anti-stress capability. Popular......

    More
  • Shipbuilding steel plate

    Shipbuilding steel plate

    shipbuilding steel plate suppliers,we supply A,B,D,E,AH32,DH32,EH32,FH32,AH36,DH36,EH36,FH36,AH40,DH40,EH40,FH40 with ABS,DNV,GL ....

    More
  • Boiler pressure vessel steel

    Boiler pressure vessel steel

    Boiler and pressure vessel grade steel comes in a variety of grades and thicknesses, and are designed to withstand the immense internal ......

    More
  • Alloy steel Plate

    Alloy steel Plate...

    Alloy steel is steel that is alloyed with a variety of elements in total amounts between 1.0% and 50% by weight to improve its mechanical properties. ...

    More
  • Q345B steel plate

    Q345B steel plate

    Steel grade Q345B is the most common used as high strength low alloy structural steel in industry area. ...

    More
  • Q235B steel plate

    Q235B steel plate

    Q235 steel is Chinese structural steel, Q235A Q235B Q235C Q235D material density: 7.85 g/cm3, properties, specification, composition .. ..

    More

Quick Message

Fill in this form or click the service online, all questions will be answered.

steel i beam in steel i beams

  • Steel I Beams McMaster Carr

    Choose from our selection of steel I beams, including track, trolleys, and more. In stock and ready to ship. Prevent excess wear on the track and trolleyâ only the wheels of these push trolleys come in contact with the beam. Trolleys can be installed anywhere along the beam. For technical drawings and 3 D models, click on a part Read More

  • Steel I Beams 20 Different Sizes Repurposed Materials

    Used Steel Beams for a mezzanine LocationDallas/Fort Worth Mezzanine beams cheap used salvage surplus/ Steel Structural I BeamsbackSTORYThey are Read More

  • I Beams McMaster Carr

    Choose from our selection of I beams, including over 90 products in a wide range of styles and sizes. In stock and ready to ship. Contact Us; Tracks I Beam Trolleys I Beam Tube Clamps I Beam Washers I Beam Cutting Band Saw Blades Metal I Beam Tube Clamps Stainless Steel I Beam Tube Clamps Steel I Beam Clamps Steel I Beam Tube Clamps Read More

  • How Much Does a Steel I Beam Cost? (2020)

    The average steel I beam cost depends on market conditions. For instance, if theres a high supply of materials but buyers are few, the price will be lower. On the other hand, limited supply and lots of projects requiring metals at the same time will result in higher steel beam prices.Read More

  • H beam vs I beam Steel (14 Difference Analysis) MachineMfg

    The narrow flange H beam is suitable for the beams or bending parts, while the wide flange H beam steel and H beam steel pile are suitable for axial compression structural parts or bending parts. Comparing I beam with H beam steel under the same weight, w, ix and iy of I beam are not as good as H beam steel.Read More

  • Its W Beam, not I Beamyou Dummy! Steel House

    May 10, 2017 · Essentially, I beams are made by milling, or rolling, steel which means that the size of the beam is restricted to the capacity of the milling equipment. W beams on the other hand are built up, which allows the mill to make them any size required.Read More

  • 2020 Average Steel I Beam Cost CalculatorCompare Steel I

    A steel I beam is a great structural alternative to lolly columns or other support methods. Steel is one of the strongest building materials known to man. Steel is mostly comprised of iron, 98%. The other 2% is a hardening agent, usually carbon.Read More

  • China I Section Steel Beam for Steel Strucrture Prefab

    China I Section Steel Beam for Steel Strucrture Prefab, Find details about China Steel Beam, I Beam from I Section Steel Beam for Steel Strucrture Prefab TANGSHAN YUHENG TRADING CO., LTD.Read More

  • Hot Roll Steel I Beam Midwest Steel & Aluminum

    A36 Hot Roll Steel I Beam. Standard beams are produced to A36/SA36. Wide flange is dual certified grade 50 to A572 and A992. Junior beams are certified to A36/SA36. Sizing is depth in inches by pounds per foot. We also carry these products, similar to Hot Roll Steel I Beam.Read More

  • Standard Steel I Beam Sizes Chart

    Standard Steel I Beam Sizes Chart for sizes, dimensions and section properties of standard steel I beams (S shapes). S shapes are designated by the letter S followed by the nominal depth in inches and the weight in pounds per foot. Thus S12 × 50 designates an I beam with a depth of 12 inches and a nominal weight of 50 pounds per foot.Read More

  • STEEL I BEAMSMODERN CONSTRUCTION Structural

    In structural engineering, it is common practice to produce beams, of different shapes, from structural steel. Steel I Beams are beams with its cross section in the form of a capital letter I. DESIGN AND COMPOSITION. The steel I Beam comprises two flanges (horizontal element of the beam) connected by a web (a vertical aspect of the beam).Read More

  • steel i beam

    BestEquip Beam Clamp 4400lbs/2ton Capacity I Beam Lifting Clamp 3inch 9inch Opening Range Beam Clamps for Rigging Heavy Duty Steel Beam Clamp Tool Beam Hangers for Lifting Rigging in YellowRead More

  • Steel I Beam Strength Calculator New Images Beam

    Mar 08, 2018 · Steel I Beam Strength Calculator March 8, 2018 by Arfan Leave a Comment How to calculate the load bearing capacity of i beams at a closed form equation for natural frequencies of beams under solved 1 calculate the moment strength for a w920 390 exle on deflection calculation for cantilever beam beam guru calculator draws bending momentRead More

  • Structural Beams Steel I Beams, S Beams & More at

    Your Structural Steel Source In East TexasGreenville Steel. At Greenville Steel, we source all the purlins, steel beams, ornamental wrought iron, tools and accessories you need to complete virtually any building project!We're more than just a mere beam yard we're a complete structural steel supplier with talented experts on hand to make your vision a reality.Read More

  • How Much Does a Steel I Beam Cost? (2020)

    The average steel I beam cost depends on market conditions. For instance, if theres a high supply of materials but buyers are few, the price will be lower. On the other hand, limited supply and lots of projects requiring metals at the same time will result in higher steel beam prices.Read More

  • H beam vs I beam Steel (14 Difference Analysis)

    The narrow flange H beam is suitable for the beams or bending parts, while the wide flange H beam steel and H beam steel pile are suitable for axial compression structural parts or bending parts. Comparing I beam with H beam steel under the same weight, w, ix and iy of I beam are not as good as H beam steel.Read More

  • 2020 Average Steel I Beam Cost CalculatorCompare Steel I

    Steel is one of the strongest building materials known to man. Steel is mostly comprised of iron, 98%. The other 2% is a hardening agent, usually carbon. It is the carbon that makes it super strong and rust resistant. Steel I Beam Costs . You can find a steel I beam from your local steel supplier.Read More

  • I Beams McMaster Carr

    Choose from our selection of I beams, including over 90 products in a wide range of styles and sizes. In stock and ready to ship. Contact Us; Tracks I Beam Trolleys I Beam Tube Clamps I Beam Washers I Beam Cutting Band Saw Blades Metal I Beam Tube Clamps Stainless Steel I Beam Tube Clamps Steel I Beam Clamps Steel I Beam Tube Clamps Read More

  • China I Section Steel Beam for Steel Strucrture Prefab

    China I Section Steel Beam for Steel Strucrture Prefab, Find details about China Steel Beam, I Beam from I Section Steel Beam for Steel Strucrture Prefab TANGSHAN YUHENG TRADING CO., LTD.Read More

  • I Beam Cost Per Meter Steel Building Cost

    offers 1,171 steel i beam prices per foot products. About of these are Steel I Beams, are Steel H Beams, and are Steel Pipes. A wide variety of steel i beam prices per foot options are available to you, such as grade, I Beam Price, 2020 I Beam Price Manufacturers Suppliers.Read More

  • eFundaGlossaryBeamsSimply SupportedUniformly

    The tabulated data listed in this page are calculated based on the area moment of inertia (I xx = 209 in 4) for the W10 × 39 Wide Flange Steel I Beam and the typical Young's modulus (E = 3.046 × 10 7 psi) of steels.Note that the typical yielding stress of steels can range from 1.015 × 10 4 to 2.970 × 10 5 psi. The purpose of this page is to give a rough estimation of the load bearing Read More

  • Steel Beams I Beams

    Would make great structure spans or bridge beams for creek crossings ! Original paint coating. Large Steel I Beams.Read More

  • Stainless steel beamssizes and sections Stainless

    We produce and distribute hot rolled and laser fused stainless steel beams throughout the world in both imperial and metric sizes. Please select the catalog for your region below to view a list of available standard size beams.Read More

Quick Message

Fill in this form or click the service online, all questions will be answered.

Quick Message

Fill in this form or click the service online, all questions will be answered.